Connect latest Raspberry Pi 4 with this Official Micro HDMI (Male) to Standard HDMI (Male) Cable, It has nice moulded grips for easy installation, Nickel plated connectors and Mylar-foil shielding for highspeed data transmission. With 1 meter long (about 3 feet) allows you to easily connect the HD devices (such as HD camcorder, digital camera, etc.), and mobile phones. This is an HDMI 1.3 cable. As latest Raspberry Pi 4 board upgraded with 2 x Micro-HDMI Port with [email protected] resolution support, therefore your old Standard cable won’t work with Pi 4 Version.
This cable will connect your Pi 4 with any External devices which support up to a 4K resolution and high-speed data transmission. Watch the video, stream media, with multiple audio formats from stereo to multi-channel sound and view documents through your TV Screen.
This RoHS-compliant cable allows you to transfer movies, photos, and videos from devices like smartphones, digital cameras, and video cameras with micro-HDMI connectors to view on your standard HDMI (type-A) television, projector, or computer monitor.
This is a must-have accessory for those who use the latest gadgets and electronics developments boards like Raspberry Pi 4 as well as who would like to watch videos and work on the big screen.
Explore the All Varients of Raspberry Pi Boards and Accessories we made available for you
- Fully compatible with High-Speed HDMI with Ethernet specification (Version 1.4).
- A superb cable with excellent audio-visual transfer properties that deliver signal without compromising purity and balance.
- Nickel-plated connectors for highest signal transfer rate and resistance in corrosion.
- Large gauge PVC jacket provides maximum shielding against wear and tear and extreme temperatures.
- Reinforced quad-layer braided shielding and Mylar-foil shielding provides utmost protection against RF and EM interference.
- Moulded strain-relief design lessens plug/socket pressure.
- Designed to meet all HDMI standards.
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1440p and [email protected] resolution HDMI plug to HDMI plug leads
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and all previous Raspberry Pi models