Raspberry Pi 400 Personal Computer -US layout (Unit Only)- with 4GB RAM (PRICES Excludes GST)
- Quad-Core 64-bit Broadcom 2711, Cortex A72 Processor
- WLAN 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2,4 + 5,0 GHz)
- LAN RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbit (Gigabit LAN over USB 3.0)
- Operating Power [email protected] via USB Type-C port.
- Keyboard Layout: US
- Dual-Display Micro HDMI Ports which supports H 265 Decode for 4K Video @60p
- Built-in Raspberry Pi Official Keyboard
Raspberry Pi 400 is the latest and greatest addition to the amazing range of Raspberry Pi products. Pi 400 is the same chipset as Raspberry Pi 4 Model B except it’s built in to a keyboard. The design of the Pi 400 computer is such that a large piece of metal mounted on top of the BCM2711 quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC provides the rigidity as well as it works as a giant heatsink. This allows for the better thermal performance and thus the clock rate has been bumped up to 1.8GHz compared to 1.5 GHz of the Raspberry Pi 4 range. This gives us a good performance boost on Raspberry Pi 400.
At the back of the keyboard form factor we can most of the ports we are used to with the standard Raspberry Pi boards. There are 2x USB 3.0 ports, 1x USB 2 port, 2x micro HDMI ports for Dual 4K monitor support, 1x Gigabit Ethernet port, a microSD card slot, USB type C Power port and good old 40-pin GPIO pins for all kinds of amazing add-ons.
Raspberry Pi 400 is excellent for home/school use. It comes with 4GB RAM all the accessories of the Pi 4 are compatible with it. Also for the first time ever and finally, we get an On/Off switch for turning the Pi on or off built on to the keyboard. Yay!
This is a US type Keyboard, the same layout one we are used to here in India. On the middle of the keyboard, we have a numeric keypad accessible on holding a Fn key which is super convenient while maintaining a compact form factor.
Pi400 is so exciting for a lot of reasons. We can’t wait for you to get your hands on one of these. The build quality is excellent, the performance is better than ever. It takes the Raspberry Pi experience to a whole new level.
The Raspberry Pi 400.
Raspberry Pi is not only a single board mini computer now. It now becomes a portable plug and Plays computer embedded in Keyboard itself. This 28 cm keyboard equipped with the latest generation Pi board Featuring a quad-core 64-bit processor, wireless networking, dual-display output, and 4K video playback, Raspberry Pi 400 is a complete personal computer, built into a compact keyboard with Raspberry Pi Red-White colored signature design.
It will work with all your old Raspberry Accessories like Power supply, HDMI cable, or Mouse, etc.
Raspberry Pi 400’s appealing design will add a cool style to your Raspberry pi eco-system. It has easy access to all ports including LAN, GPIO, and SD card at the top of the Keyboard.
Hurry..! Grab and Place the order before it gets stock-out in a flash sale for several weeks. Get the fastest delivery in All Over the INDIA.
Explore all the latest Official Updates and New Product and Accessories range from Raspberry Pi at PiBOX India
Note: Raspberry Pi 400 is works with NOOBS 3.5.0 version Only Click Here to Download
- With one of the latest Broadcom 2711; Quad-Core Cortex A72 (ARM V8-A) 64-bit SoC Clocked at 1.8GHz processor.
- Video performance on Raspberry Pi 400 is upgraded with dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports; hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60 which supports H 265 Decode (4Kp60); H.264, decode (1080p60).
- A significant change on the Raspberry Pi 400 is the inclusion of a new faster; dual-band wireless chip with 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN.
- The dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN enable faster networking with less interference and the new PCB antenna technology allows better reception.
- The latest 5.0 Bluetooth allows you to use Bluetooth devices with more range than before without extra dongles; keeping things nice and tidy.
Enhanced Ethernet Connectivity:
- The Raspberry Pi 400 has significantly faster-wired networking with USB 3.0 technology; thanks to an upgraded USB/LAN chip; and you should see speeds that are 10x faster than on previous models of the Pi.
- The GPIO header remains the same, with 40 pins; fully backward-compatible with previous boards as on the previous three models of Pi. However; it should note that the new PoE header pins may contact components on the underside of some HATs; like Rainbow HAT. Some standoffs will prevent any mischief from occurring though!
Software & OS
- Download NOOBS. here. Beginners should start with the NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) operating system installation manager; which gives the user a choice of an operating system from the standard distributions.
- Raspbian is the recommended operating system for normal use on a Raspberry Pi. Find help with installing Raspbian on your Pi in our online Getting started guide.
- You can browse basic examples to help you get started with some of the software available in Raspbian, find more detail about the Raspbian operating system, or read the information on fundamental Linux usage and commands for navigating the Raspberry Pi and managing its file system and users.
- To explore all other Operating Systems supported by Raspberry Pi 400 click here.